header-photo

Theiler's Hunting Camp

This is my first attempt to run a fairly regular blog. This blog will cover any and everything that has to do with hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. I am an Alaskan fishing/hunting guide and an avid gear reviewer. I will try and document all my hunting trips and review all tactics and gear over the season.

I am done with my fishing and hunting season up here in Alaska. I am now fanatically counting down the days till the Midwest white tail rut. Is there anything better than the whitetail rut? November 4 - 16! I will be leaving Anchorage on October 30 for the lower 48 to hunt the states of Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I will return to Alaska after spending Thanksgiving with my family. My seventeen month old son, Boone and my wife will be traveling with me back to the frozen tundra.

I will be documenting all gear, methods, and details of my whitetail rut in Illinois.

No comments: