Sitka Ascent Day Pack
The Ingenius liner is fully integrated with the outer fabric, this eliminates the bunching and friction that can be caused by wearing two socks or even a sock with two separate layers. By knitting the layers together, this also increases the effective moisture-wicking properties of the sock. Included in the makeup is X-Static silver nylon, a unique material that takes pure silver and bonds it to the surface of a fiber. The result is outstanding odor prevention using an antimicrobial layer. X-Static accomplishes this by releasing silver ions to change the chemical composition of the elements that produce odor and bacteria.
Second pair of layered socks is Vermont Darn Tough socks.
Darn Tough socks are the best socks around, they keep their form and are very comfortable and warm.
Sitka Traverse Gloves
Great silver lined anti-microbial gloves that I use during the bowhunting season. I shoot with these gloves on and I practice shooting my bow the same way.
Traverse Beanie
Silver-lined anti-microbial
No comments:
Post a Comment